Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekend Recap

It's Monday!! OMG already...I know right?


Well we had a pretty good weekend. I'm such a dork I like starting my weekends on Friday.

So here goes....

Friday I went on a nice dark run around the neighborhood. I'm really starting to like running in the cool, but I did get nervous when it started to drizzle, it made me pick up the speed!
Then Saturday had a wonderful start to my day with a little step/turbo with my girls!
Then off to soccer with my boo boo!

 

 
We later headed off to my husband's best friends surprise bday party and had a blast laughing and eating! Always a great time with them! And they are getting MARRIED next September and I couldn't be happier for them!!!! Pink Moscato!! yummy!

The Bride to be!!!!!!!!!!



Sunday morning 7 miler and chilling with my boys...



As we watched the Cowboys get their asses handed to them by my home team! Man I love the Cowboys, but I have to go for my Saints when they play them. That was HORRIBLE!!! Look can't you tell from my face?


Happy Monday!!!