Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday

 photo THursdayLinkupJenna_zps018fb05d.jpg

Another week of THANKFUL THURSDAY linkup!! Happy Halloooooween
halloween gif photo: Bat group gif tumblr_muxqg5aBzG1rdpgajo1_500_zpse43b1fa0.gif



  • I am thankful that today is Halloween, AKA my 'M&M fix' day!


  • I am thankful that we are ONE more day closer to the weekend! Come on FRIDAY. Fun night with the girls as we do our 5k! Bad Prom Run!!
  • I am thankful for my talks that I have with my mom every night all the way in Louisiana! (: 
  • I'm soooooo thankful for the will to be able to be nice to SOME people, even when they DO NOT deserve it!
  • I'm thankful for you guys, yes you...the READERS, you always send such nice emails and leave sweet comments. I appreciate you!
  • I'm thankful social media, without you I wouldn't have so much to laugh at while at work! 
  • I am thankful for my son and I will put that in EVERY thankful thursday linkup, because he is my strength and my love!
  • I'm thankful that I still have a few more days till it's Sunday, I'm scared shitless about running 9 miles! Pray for me! 
  • I'm thankful for sleep, because that's just where I'm headed after my workout tonight and I don't care if it's 7:00p I'm tired for some reason today. Spencer is on Trick or Treat duty this year! (;