1. I am thankful for my husband always putting up with my attitude, for the last 7 years, I know I don't always make things easy for you! Love and thank you!
2. I am thankful for the ability to be able to run and feel awesome after and completely pain free! Oh and iTunes for all the good jams I've found to keep me going!
3. I am thankful for my son and his upbeat spirit and even at 3 years old, he always wants to help mommy with EVERYTHING! God gave us a funny, good hearted baby, that's worth all thanks!
4. I am thankful for Holford Park, for being right by my house, just in case I get that tired and don't feel like jogging home Spencer can drive and get me, he can't really complain because I'm literally down the street lol!
6. I am thankful for Halloween, I love finding funny stuff like this hahaha:
7. I am thankful for life and all the possibilities! And having my family and great friends there to support me each and everyday!
So what are you guys thankful for?