Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Linking up with these lovely ladies today!!


 photo THursdayLinkupJenna_zps018fb05d.jpg



1. I am thankful for my husband always putting up with my attitude, for the last 7 years, I know I don't always make things easy for you! Love and thank you!


2. I am thankful for the ability to be able to run and feel awesome after and completely pain free! Oh and iTunes for all the good jams I've found to keep me going!


3. I am thankful for my son and his upbeat spirit and even at 3 years old, he always wants to help mommy with EVERYTHING! God gave us a funny, good hearted baby, that's worth all thanks!



4. I am thankful for Holford Park, for being right by my house, just in case I get that tired and don't feel like jogging home Spencer can drive and get me, he can't really complain because I'm literally down the street lol!
5. I am thankful for Rockwall indoor soccer for kids, you wear Brandon out every Saturday and he sleeps good all night!! Whoooo for mommy! lol! He doesn't even have time to fight with me about lunch afterwards!





6. I am thankful for Halloween, I love finding funny stuff like this hahaha:



7. I am thankful for life and all the possibilities! And having my family and great friends there to support me each and everyday!



So what are you guys thankful for?