Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So What Wednesday link up!




So I decided to link up with Shannon for a little SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!!!


This week I'm saying so what to:


~1~  I haven't blogged in days...I've been soooo busy I can't even think straight.
~2~  If I went to the gym last night before my soccer game (that was awfully late) and now today I can barely move..hints =bad idea.
~3~  I have piles and piles of laundry and I haven't touched not a single piece.
~4~  Everyone seems to be so annoying today! Sorry I'm a bitch from the lack of sleep. but you are still very annoying.
~5~  I wish I was at home in bed right now watching...none other then Lifetime on this cold rainy day, instead of going to work and sitting in front of the computer half a sleep.
~6~  Today I wore flats and my feet are wet...hey look, they went better with my outfit. Texas weather is too iffy, today people have on scarves and boots, tomorrow shorts and tank tops. ugh
~7~ I'm one of those late parents and haven't been out trying to find Brandon a costume yet. We all know kids change their minds at the last minute.
~8~  I'm only ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas to come around so I can give myself the lame excuse to eat like crap! Damn the gifts, I want to eat till I drop!



So what are you saying so what to this week?