Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday



Happy Friday peeps! Hope everyone is having a fab Friday!

~1~
Man I am loving this Fall weather we are getting here in Dallas, as I'm sure many people are in this state. So glad to get to break out my coat these last few weeks. I need Fall/Winter clothes this year, because I'm not as huge as last year. Yay me! Love this look! found on Pinterest
~2~
I'm so thrilled that today we will be having fun participating with Amber as she host Zumba for Zach  It is going to be a great night!!! I've been waiting all week to shake it with them!!

~3~ 
Tomorrow, I get to run in the Susan G. Komen Race I am so happy I think I am going to jump thru the roof!!! I've always wanted to run this 5K, but for some reason I always seemed to make excuses for not doing it. But not this year!!! I WILL be posting 5000 pics of myself at the race, for Monday's blog! LOL

~4~
I started training for my half marathon last Sunday and boy I've been sore and feeling so blah all week, that I've had to drag myself to do anything!! Brandon said he is training too! lol Rock n' Roll half marathon is what I'm doing by the way!
 


~5~
 Sunday is me and hubs 7 year anniversary, so let's see what we have planned!!! 7 years wow time flies!


Let's make the weekend great!