Monday, September 16, 2013

Soccer Soccer!

Good Morning friends! Hope everyone had a fab weekend! I had a good one, nice and quiet....well until Sunday when we had a soccer game and we were without subs on our team and we had to end up playing the whole 90 mins with no rest....! Talk about the pain my body is in today...but I actually felt really good after that game, as crazy as this sounds I felt like I worked harder knowing that I couldn't come out and that I had to push myself because I had no choice.


But for this Sunday's game, I'm just going to prepare my brain to not think about resting, just in case the girls can't make it and we have the same thing happen! Just making a mental note to self! Soccer is so physical, so when I'm done I'm beat man o man! I thought when I first started that I was going to be fine with running a lot and just being out there, but I swear it takes a whole different part of your body, I have muscles that hurt that I didn't even knew existed! Even with all the workouts that I do daily, they never leave me as sore as I am after a soccer game, and yup...I still love it!!! and keep and will keep going back for more beatings!

I've joined an awesome team with a great group of women! So blessed to have found them, they are so patient...and thank God because I haven't played since I was a kid, so for the most part I've lost what I used to know. But, I'm starting to get back in the groove of it all...I sure didn't miss being kicked and popped and thrown to the ground that's for sure, but now that I'm older I'm just out having a blast! But playing in the heat is starting to kick me in the royal booty, trust I don't need to get any darker, thank you!




Well, next week is autumn and if you live in Texas you know that doesn't mean much around these parts...it's always best for us to just look forward to Thanksgiving before we really feel cold air.


Once again I hope you guys also had a great weekend! Tell me all about it....