Monday, September 30, 2013

My baby's birthday!!!

Dear my dearest, handsome, loving, Brandon


Oh my goodness, I can't believe time has flown by so fast, feels like just yesterday you came into this world. Wow baby you are 3 today, me and daddy just wanted you to know that you have been the greatest blessing to us. You are truly our miracle baby, and God made no mistake when he brought you into our lives. Each day you give me strength, you have helped me to overcome many things in my life, because I look at your beautiful smiling face everyday, and know that no matter what is going on I have to be strong and stay strong for you. I love your free spirit and affectionate upbeat little self more then you will ever know.

But honestly no matter if you are acting out in the store or consistently telling me NO for everything because you are upset that you can't get your way at whatever thing that you really have your mind on...I still love you and cherish even those crazy times we have, because I never want any moment wasted, because I know one day you are going to be too embarrassed to have me around, and try really hard to avoid my kisses. That's ok I'm making sure I soak it ALL up now.

You are the smartest baby ever...you already have a very determined and strong-I-can-do-it-all-myself personaillity about you, and regardless of how much I don't want you to grow up, I truly admire that about you and I know it will be your biggest asset when you grow up. Just don't grow up too fast, even though mommy seems like a meany sometimes, it may not look like it now, but you will understand my reasons for declining you. We love you baby more then life itself, and we will always be here to cheer you, to wipe your tears, to make you laugh, and to listen!


Happy Birthday my love,


Mommy and Daddy, we love you to the moon and back!