Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hey it's Wed-Nes-Day

Hey Hey Hey,

Man I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm glad this week is half way over, I've been ready for the weekend since it ended! Just wanted to give you all a few random thoughts today! I'm always famous for a random thought or two here and there. 

Well first things first, I'm back at my old job, yes the one that I left a few weeks ago, it's a long story.....but I'm happy and things are good! I'm so happy to be back at the gym on Tuesday nights, y'all have nooooo idea, how much I missed my friends! So I had a nice Tuesday night with some step aerobics and Body pump! Speaking of Body Pump, I swear I thought I was going to cry last night, from the severe pain my shoulder was in during class!! OMG, I felt so good when class started, then after squats, that good feeling was short lived! Working out with an injury sucks, and it's for the birds, I tried but I really could only give 20%.

But nothing wrong with not being able to give your all if you are hurt there's no point in trying to kill yourself, as long as you are doing something that's much better then doing nothing at all. I don't prompt people at all to workout with injuries, so I'm going to take my own advice and go get an MRI and pray that all is well,  you guys please pray too, and for my wonderful friend Amber too, because she had an MRI of her wrist, so pray pray!!

In other news, I can't believe that next Friday is THE last day of THE whole Focus T25 workout! September has flown by and that is crazy, it's like it skipped some weeks! It seriously feels like we just started T25 yesterday, and to be telling you that it's over in a week, is so mind blowing to me! Yes I'll post you my results, don't expect much! I haven't been doing good with my eating and I'm going to give you guys the truth so if my results are not what I wanted, I have no one to blame but self!

Speaking of working out......I found a nice ab workout from none other than Pinterest, hope you guys enjoy! My Core is still my problem area. (instead of the lying leg lifts I did 1 minute mountain climbers)






































I did a few of these moves on a previous blog


Happy Hump Day friends!