Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Thursday!

OMG, I feel like I haven't blogged in 40 years as opposed to 4 days! Jeez, I don't even know where to start...I guess you probably want to know what my deal is huh, for not blogging? Well, really I just think that with all the new changes that have taken place in my life, I really feel overwhelmed and pressed for time in all areas of my life right now, but I think I'm slowly getting everything figured out.

So please hang with me in the meantime guys, I'm still here if you need me, just trying to balance stuff right now. I wanted y'all to know that I am still doing T25 and I finished Alpha month and now already in month 2 beta and week 3, can you believe that? OMG time has flown by....WOW! I still love T25 soooooo much, 25 minutes is so great, since I get in so late in the evenings! I did make my decision to do the "Arm challenge" for the month and I'm not following it day by day, because Beta does have weight lifting in this month, but I do it on days where there is no weight training, and I like it too, I really hope to get some really nice guns for next summer's tank tops! So if anyone would like a copy of the "Arm Challenge" please let me know and I'll email you!

This month is Brandon's bday and I'm so excited, we don't have any major plans for his day, but we are going to hang out as a family and enjoy! Hard to believe it's been almost 3 years ago that this miracle baby came into our lives, man once again time is flying by!


I'll have a full story on my delivery!

I'll also be sure to post ALL my weight and measurements for T25 from beginning to end in the next 2 weeks! Lord, I hope they are good! I can't lie... I haven't been 100% with my eating, so I know I need to be doing better in that area.

That's all the boring info I have for you guys!


Have a happy Thursday!