Thursday, August 08, 2013

Weekend challenge!

Hey remember me....? Yes, the blogger with no life! Love you too! 
I would have waited till tomorrow for this but.......nope, I'm up so what tha hell?
Just wanted to put a 'Weekend Challenge' workout blog up for someone who could use with this and give you some random thoughts from none other then yours truly...HI! 

First things first: Here ya go....you're welcome!

Then.....
Yep and it's still going good, soon I'll be taking my measurements. UGH!

 Funny Confession Ecard: I'd do anything to lose 10lbs, except eat healthy and work out.

Lastly, I'm still beastin it with my 'drop it like a squat' challenge! Yea, I changed the name, previous name "August squat challenge" was el lameo!

Ok that's all I have! So 'No life' is out!!!! ..... well until tomorrow's 5 on Friday Link up
Funny Confession Ecard: If you can't laugh at yourself, I'll do it for you.
Haha...y'all know I had to...!!!!!