Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Day of Quotes...

Hi, Today I wanted to do something that I hope is inspiring for someone. As many of you know I love Pinterest  for many reasons, but one of those reasons are: I love reading quotes or little sayings daily. Sometimes I go there to read especially if I'm having a day where I need a little help writing a blog.
Just going to give you a few one's that I like: I promise I won't take up too much of your time, because I could give you hundreds. (;


This one gives ya something to think on:


Do you ever just find yourself trying to make sense of EVERYTHING in life? I know I do, and it becomes upsetting, because you soon realize you can't change the world. And this is good for my worrying self.
 

This was me yesterday, so I needed to pray harder.
 
This one was extremely dear to me, because as some of you know, this is my last few days at my current job after 5 years, and it took me a long time to find it in myself to leave. Like many things we do in life, and we do on a regular basis we become complacent and it gets harder to move on from them, so I did a lot of soul searching when I came to this decision, and I never felt more happy and calm about it!
 


 
Awwww..so true!
 



Hope everyone's Tuesday is AMAZING! Also, today I had the amazing opportunity to guest post over on Sarah's Blog, go over and check it out!