Friday, August 30, 2013

5 on Friday link up and I'll take your questions


Hey guys,

I was thinking about doing a vlog, but a vlog of your questions! You get together some questions and I'll answer them for you! Nothing too personal, but anything else I'll be more then glad to answer! You can email me at changingme1986@gmail.com, in case some of you don't want to leave a comment on the blog! I won't say your name or anything like that...so just ask away!!!!!!!

Also, I don't know about you guys, but I'm happy as you know what that it's friday so I'm doing my link up today with the sweet Darci !!!


~ONE~

I can't believe this week was back to school, jeez that rolled around so fast, I know if I was a school aged kid I would be mad as hell! lol Where does the time go? Even though Bran is still small, I can't help but look at all the cool school supplies and trendy clothes that's out for kids these days! Cracks me up sometimes when I think back to all the crazy shit we wore in school, and we thought it was the beez n eeeze!

~TWO~

Y'all that read my blog know I love a good ole quote or something funny that I find off Pinterest (: This one was my favorite one this week!

~THREE~

I'm not a huge fan of the chevron pattern like some, but I'm really thinking it's growing on me, I mean it's cute in moderation...check this lamp shade out! Another Pinterest find!


~FOUR~

I really thought working around all these preggo ladies and seeing all the new babies and getting to hold them, I would so have baby fever, but really I don't AT ALL, is that bad? I mean Brandon is almost three and I thought our kids would be really close in age, but that doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon. Call my selfish, but I really like just having one kid, Spencer may think different on that. But I feel like if I'm not sure or I keep going back and forth in my head about expanding our family, then it may not be in God's plan right now! I'm sure we'll figure it out, but for now we're good with the trio we have! (:



~FIVE~

WHO AGREES!!!!



Happy Friday Friends~~~~