Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So What..............................!!!

So What Wednesday


So I've decided to join Amber and Shannon for this Wednesday's Link up instead of a workout!! I've been reading Amber's Post on Wednesday and I seriously can not stop laughing every week....so I thought this would be fun...it's so funny to see people feel the same "so what's that you do" lol

So what if.......................................

{one}

I don't use the words "totes"& "amazeballs" in every sentence I say, up until last week, hell I didn't even what they meant, until one of my friends told me!!
{two}

I just had lunch at Country Burger, and I abused myself with the BEST fried pickles and cheese fries in the world....oh well I guess I used my "guilt free" day early... 
{Three}

People ask me why I never wear my hair down, but once in a blue moon....well dear I'm lazy and don't really care....That's why it's on this list....


{Four}

I don't have a popular blog, you know what? I'm still here and realizing that everyone starts somewhere, I'll keep trucking along! and I'm cheap and did this template myself, if you cared!

{Five}

I wear the same outfit more then once, I bought it for that purpose..... i.e Little black dress!! <ding ding>
{Six}

 I had something in my nose all thru a luncheon meeting I had....that I just saw in the mirror in the bathroom an hour later...
{Seven}

I just noticed that I do the "Duck Face" in A LOT of my pics.....Let's not talk about some of the dumb stuff people do in theirs.....
{Eight}

I was dying in class yesterday at the gym.....it's those damn 6 mins 29 sec squats that had my thighs crying and cussing at me.....


{Nine}

I went grocery shopping last night after the gym soaked with sweat in my womanly parts looking like I pissed on myself...judge me not people at Kroger, giving me the stink eye.....


{Ten}

I'm late to doing this link up..."better late, then never"....feels like I should have done this a while back, it actually made me feel better, kinda like a "bitching out loud" for me..hahaha....been a rough hump day!!!



So what are you "so whating to today?????