Thursday, July 04, 2013

Happy 4th Everyone!

Happy 4th!!!! I hope everyone is having a GREAT day with your family and friends!!

Me and Bran have been home watching all his favorite shows and coloring. Daddy had to work so we were just going to spend the day doing whatever we want till he comes home! I had a great Asylum workout and me and baby had a good breakfast! (Sorry I was so hungry that I didn't even think to take a pic) But I got one of my AWESOME cold, sweet WATERMELON!!!! There is just something about a great watermelon!!!! Yummy yummy yummy!!! (how ya like the nails!!) Did them myself!!! Boo-Yah!



I hope and pray everyone continue to have a great day!!! We are going to take a NAP!!!! Hoooorrray for naps...then I promised bran some Ice Cream when he gets up!! So a promise is a promise! I can use some too!! hahaha #mamabenefitstoo #fatfree 


Love missydallas