Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the Sentence......................

button


GM!!!! So yet again I saw Amber   did another funny link up today with Holly  and Jake called "Finish the Sentence"....So why not try it out!!!


{1.}

If I had one extra hour in the day....  Oh sleep how I have missed you sooooooo!

{2.}

I wish my name was... duh...I like just being Cynthia or cindy...never really gave thought to another!

{3.}

I think chevron is.... WHOMP WHOMP....looking at it makes me dizzy!

{4.}

My last nightmare was..... I was street fighting some strange person, yes..I won!!! lol don't make me flexbreak ya!

{5.}

Sometimes....I wish I was rich, but then I think ....never mind "more money more problems" well....I could go take a private jet across the world if I'm stressed!

{6.}

My last meal on earth would be.....any and everything I could get my hands on, even if I don't eat it...hell I'm going out full!

{7.}

 I would much rather......Clean house ALL DAY Then be at work right now!

{8.}

Mayonnaise....yuck!! it reminds me of.....I'll STOP!

{9.}

10 years ago, I didn't think...I should have enjoyed being 17...damn you ADULTHOOD!!!!

{10.}

Selfishly....I would love to go on a shopping spree...for just meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

{11.}

My favorite show on TV right now....can I have 2? LOVE Dexter on Showtime and I'm nosey so I have to tune in on Sunday nights for "Keeping up with Kardashians"!

{12.}

And, George Zimmerman...... {please refer to number 3}!




It's my Friday and I'm already, ready to get outtaaaa here!!!!!!!!!!!!