Friday, July 12, 2013

5 On Friday *Link up*

 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

Well I guess better late then never!! I'm joining Darci's link up today.....!!
 
*ONE*
 
Everyday I go pick up Brandon from school, I get so excited...All week he's had Vacation Bible School, he's been bringing home things he's made in class!!!! He's so proud of his projects...he tries to beat me to his cubby so he can pull out his fun things to show me!!! I love him so much....! I hate today is the last day for VBS, I've enjoyed this week too!
 
 
 
*TWO*
 
Here lately, I've decided to venture out to some of the blogs I love and follow, I kid you not, I've been talking to some of the most AMAZING women in the blog world!  I've received some of THE best uplifting advice from this ladies and I thank each one of you for taking the time out of your day to help me!!! Not ONE person told me something that I didn't find use for, and I've learned so much too! Thanks again!
 
 
*THREE*
 
So I guess yesterday I was needing some encouragement during this weight loss journey, so I found an old pic of when I was heavy, around about 7 months after having Brandon...I've found that sometimes when you go to get down on yourself and you feel like giving up or you don't see yourself as doing or being as good as you know can be...sometimes a lil ENCOURAGEMENT is all it takes!! I was about 240 pounds here! This REALLY helped me to see that I've accomplished a lot more then I think in my mind!!!
 
 
 
 
*FOUR*
 
Alrighty, Me and the hubby had a "rest day" from our Asylum BeachBody Workout yesterday, so we said why not try New Focus T25 and see what it's all about!! OMG!! It was soooooo hard!! I looooooooved it though (I'm a little crazy)!! For only 25 MINUTES 5 days a week for 10 weeks(I sound like an Infomercial) and having all the "Shrinking Mommas" doing it too?!!! SIGN ME UP!! You know life gets a little crazy trying to take care of family and making time for your workouts...Shaun T was definitely speaking to all the MOMMAS when he made this!!! NO excuses not to pop in a DVD! I can't wait to finish Asylum and start FULL time on T25!! 500 Calories later, I was still smiling!
 

 
 *FIVE*
 
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to hanging with the girls tonight!! It's one looooooooooooooooooooong over due event for us!! With ALL these workouts, husbands, babies and just life, we need some girl time to kick and talk!! Didn't you it keeps us INSANE? lol But really for us, it's our way of staying close and enjoying our friendships!!
 
 
 
 
Hope everyone have a SAFE and HAPPY weekend!! TTY Monday!