Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I'm telling you I'm so sleepy today for some reason. Well............not really some reason, I know why, MY CHILD keeps waking up every night. OMG! It feels like the days when he was a new born!! lol I feel like crap all day. But I know it will get better soon.
On a positive note! I'm rounding week 2 of Insanity and I'm so excited that It'll be over soon so I can start Chalene Extreme!!!! I will post my before and after photos, inches, and weight loss.
Also, June 8- 15th Me and Brandon are going home to see my family after a year!!! I'm soooooooo excited to see them, and to get away for a while. Don't worry I'll still blog and keep up with my workouts. Hey because vacation does not mean slacking...
Here's another awesome meal for ya from Pinterest.com!!
|4||large chicken breasts|
|2||sleeves Ritz crackers|
|3||C cheddar cheese, grated|
|1||t dried parsley|
|1||10 ounce can cream of chicken soup|
|2||T sour cream|
Directions1. Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks. 2. In a small food processor grind up the ritz crackers.
3. Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans. Toss the 1/4 t salt and 1/8 t pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
4. Dip each piece of chicken into the milk…
then the cheese. Press the cheese into the chicken with your fingers. Some of it will fall off when you add it to the cracker crumbs, don’t worry about it.
Press the cheesy chicken into the cracker crumbs and press it in. By the time you are coating the last piece of chicken, the dish you are using for the crumbs will be full of cheese. Don’t let it get you down. Once the cheese melts in the oven it will adhere nicely to the crumbs and the crackers.
5. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
6. Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
7. Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
8. Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk. Stir it over medium high heat until the sauce is nice and hot. Serve over the chicken.
Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!