Sunday, May 05, 2013

30 day AB CHALLENGE!!!

Hey all,


I wanted to share with you something that I will be starting in a few weeks to go along with my NEW workout ChaLEAN Extreme.

I will be doing this AB Challenge for the whole 30 DAYS, and praying that I see results! So yes that means I will have to take a pic of my ugly ass stomach and post it for the world.....hey I can't be a hypercrite right??? So as soon as I start I will post it.

But I want you to know that to get nice ABS, starts with the KITCHEN...That means you need to watch your diet and you'll see the results you want....

I guess I'll need to shape up in the KITCHEN more....Oh well it's worth it!!!

I hope yall can see the calendar below, sorry it's so small, I'll look for a bigger one!!!

But here it is!!!!!!! Let's do it together!

i