Saturday, April 20, 2013

What I've been up to.

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've blogged....Sorry for that.
I've been so busy with life....<hey it happens> . And my sweet angel boy had surgery last Thursday, and lord knows that was crazy. He's just now get back ok.

Word of advice...if you don't have to take your kids tonsils out, then take it from me and DON'T!!!

Well, that's about it....On a positive note I've stayed on track with my workouts tho....I'm so so on my food...lol not going to lie.

But with all that being said, God is good and after a few tears and screams<all from me> lol I'm back into my element, and I feel more like me again.



Hey for those that don't know...me and the girls have a run coming up:

May 11, we have the night time color run

and if you haven't already signed up LADIES..join our Lady of America team MissyDallas Divas on June 1, 2013 at 12:00pm for the AWESOME
Susan G. Komen Pretty Muddy Run!!!!

Yes I said MUD, and lots of it!!!!!


prettymuddyrun.com  and lets all run together for a supported good cause!!!!!!





Smile!!!!!!!!!!