Saturday, March 02, 2013

Going to the gym allows you to meet the best kinds of people

I wanted to share with y'all something that I've gotten the chance to have as I've changed my life style. As you change your workouts, food, clothes, and lose all this weight, you began to gain something so amazing and something is friendship, those wonderful people that has helped and motivated you every step of the way. And they have come into your life in the most challenging, yet rewarding times. Although there are times that you may not feel like going to the gym, but when you do you start to realize that the gym can be a place where you can start the most amazing friendships and those people that become part of your life can also be the ones to help you reach your goals and keep you on track.  No this isn't a long post and may not be super informative but I'm just sharing with you that sometimes when you don't feel like exercising or getting off the couch when you know you should, then maybe call up that amazing friend or friends you met at the gym and I promise you that they will give you that boost you need.


Lord knows I depend on my friends a lot that I've met at the gym, but not only do we workout together we go out and enjoy each other, we've formed a friendship beyond the gym. You find things other the working out there, and that's something I never knew could happen, and I'm glad it did cause I love my DIVAS!! And hey they keep me going and they push and motivate me every step of the way, even when I wanted to give up on this blog thing...they said no keep going and because of them I will and I will grow and learn about this as I go along. Thanks and I hope everyone has an amazing night...!!!!


Ps. If I missed someone or you aren't in my photos doesn't mean you haven't been apart of my life, because I thank each one of you for your support and our laughs.



Look for another post soon (;







Make it a great one!!!