Saturday, March 09, 2013

Get your Brady Bands and you'll be doing it for a good cause!!

Ok so today(thanks to Amber) I found out about Brady Bands. I noticed hers because it was super cute!!!!!

See??? All the pics me with hair always pulled back!! Lol told ya!!

What are Brady bands you ask??!?? Super super cute hair accessories and I love them now....!!! bradybands.com! Y'all they are cheap and fun cause you can wear them to the gym or just as an everyday wear. Turn ordinary hair into extraordinary hair!! I'm one of those people that love my hair pulled back all the time! Lol if you know me then you know I'm telling the truth! But Amber enlighten me with her cute band!! Here is the one she wore below!! Cute right???

Here's a little info about them from their website!!! Log on and BUY THEM!!! And always check her site cause she always have a sale of some sort! I'm online right now ordering some! And if you have a chance log on to missmadisonscharmedlife.com and see skinnymeg in a ton of them! Lol! 

 










About Us

Brady Bands was named after the founder’s son Brayden, a courageous little boy who passed away  in June 2012 after a year long battle with brain cancer. Brayden’s diagnosis and death highlighted the need for more funding and research to be done to find a cure for childhood cancer. Brayden’s story has touched many and has ignited a fire in those who knew him to do more to fight against childhood cancer. That’s why at least 10% of every sale will be donated to CureSearch to support research to find a cure.
Brayden