Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yummy Garlic Chicken recipe!!

So I have another recipe for you guys:


Parmesan Chicken::


Things you will need to have 

1. Large bowl (glass or plastic) 
2. Large plate
3. Casserole Dish


Ingredients to put in your large bowl:

1. 1 egg beaten
2. 1/2 cup of milk(I used 2%)
3. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash and Pepper(if you prefer other things that's good too)
4. 1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic


On your large plate:

1. I put Reduced fat grated Parmesan cheese
2. Seasoned Italian bread crumbs

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. I used 4 skinless boneless chicken breast and soak each one with the ingredients in the large bowl.
3. Roll your chicken breast in the large plate of Parmesan and bread crumbs
4. I put 2 table spoons of olive oil in a casserole dish and placed my chicken in that
5. Let it cook for 25 to 30 mins or till chicken is no longer pink in the middle! 

*Tip*
I left my chicken uncovered in the oven the whole time and kept a check on them
You can eat with a salad or your favorite sides


ENJOY**** (: