Friday, February 08, 2013

I worked with what I had.....

I worked with what I had at home then went to the gym.........


When I first started working out I did most of mine from the comforts of my own home. I mainly did this because I had a toddler here and I had mommy guilt for leaving him even to go to the gym. So I found things I could do with him and be healthy all at the same time. So, by June of 2012 I found Turbofire and things took off from there with my weight loss and motivation. I did the turbofire program for 5 months and I saw amazing results. I lost 27 pounds!!!!!!! I started it at 226lbs then finished the 20 weeks at a whopping 199 lbs!!!! Then at that point when I saw that on the scale, finally after 4 years of being in the 200's to finally be under, I couldn't have been more happy, and motivated. So after finishing Turbofire, I dared to enter the world of Shun T(creator of the Insanity program). And I'm telling you it was the most intense, psychotic workout I have ever done in my life!!!!!!!

I began day one with shaking hands and lots of prayers that I could get through this intense work out......... Lets just say...... I can proudly announce I completed all 60 days of it and not one skipped day..(now I didn't say that there wasn't days that I didn't want to throw in the towel and say the hell with this crap). I did want to do that pretty much everyday, but I'm a determined person and I don't give up that easy. I mean come on, I'm super perfect right?!? Lol not even quite.. But you get my drift, I'm human and (hell it was hard, cant deny it) I kept going and the end of it, it made me realize that I can tackle any other workout challenge that comes at me from that point on. I finished Insanity at an awesome 182 pounds. That's 17 whole BIG ONES in only 30 days. (The first 30 days I gained +1 pound of muscle, but 6 inches off and 2.5% body fat) hey I'll take that too. (Inches count)!!! So my point is insanity is AWESOME! But not just for the weight that I lost in that short period of time, but for the fact that it made me understand that I can push myself beyond my limits. <AND I CAN
REALLY DIG DEEPER> then I thought there was no way I was stopping there, I want to see what
other awesome things I could do with my body n have fun doing it. So present day, I weight 175 pounds and I'm doing a BRAND new hybrid that I made up myself (there's that perfect me again) lol!!! Kidding!!! But I did and I'll post it so if anyone wants to try it feel free. I started this 4 weeks and 4 days ago ( yea I know I'm late with this blog) and my weight was 182..... And so far -7 lbs!!!! So hey I did  pretty good combining them!!!(yes I'm patting myself)!!!! Hehehe.


Later on I'll go more into detail about rev abs (beachbody.com) if you want to beat me and check out what it is I put up beachbody's website. And I'll post me doing Rev abs soon as well. (It's a cardio abs program).  But this is my first time doing it so I'm still learning about it. (Geez can't be perfect all the time) (;
 
The first photo (in the black shirt) I was 226 <may 2012> second one is present day and <175Lbs>!


Love Cindy Slim Down!!!!


beachbody.com